[Samba] Change in behaviour for the "%U" substitution in 4.10.8?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Sep 17 11:56:50 UTC 2019

Hai,

Yes, the repo does not allow different versionnumbers, but i do have all my versions in backup.

I made a few tar.gz for you so you can test again with 4.10.7 on a local repo.
You can find them here. http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/
The 4.10.7 for Stretch Buster and Bionic source and deb's are there to get.

Greetz,

Louis