[Samba] Is the smbldap-tools package no longer maintained?

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Fri Sep 13 13:20:35 UTC 2019

I've been trying to find news on the smbldap-tools package from IDEALX
but my google searches have been fruitless. In my FreeBSD port build
run yesterday I noticed that the port is listed as *broken* because
the download link no longer works. Is there a new home for this code
or has it lost it's maintainer?

*Note* I was able to build against a cached download but if the
(download) location has moved than I can send a note to the FreeBSD
port maintainer and get the link updated.

-- Chris

--
Chris

      __o          "All I was trying to do was get home from work."
    _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks
Christopher Sean Hilton                    [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com]