[Samba] Change in behaviour for the "%U" substitution in 4.10.8?

gac gac at tutanota.com
Fri Sep 6 08:47:22 UTC 2019

I opted for 'remove the SERVER lines' (since I don't remember why they are in there) - but this hasn't changed the behaviour. The log file contains a different error message, but still refers to the incorrect path

---
[2019/09/06 09:43:14.955067,  0] ../../source3/smbd/service.c:784(make_connection_snum)
  make_connection_snum: canonicalize_connect_path failed for service username, path /shares/DOMAIN/domain_username
---
Thanks
6 Sep 2019, 09:31 by samba at lists.samba.org: