[Samba] Questions about 2n dc and samba update

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 09:52:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your information about DNS config.
About second server and update, I understand that First I have to
transfer role to new added, demote old, and then rejoin and transfer
fsmo roles to source server, right?
My question is related with demote and transfer FSMO roles, this task
are stable and works correct? I'm not clear to demote main server, now
with 4.4.5 because no rolback direct  in case of failure...

Our actual 4.4.5 has multiple cpu problems, added 4vcpus but is an old
version with singe process... My question is if adding second server
and if will generate many cpu usage to replicate, all day or only
during initial sync... to 4.10.7

thanks!

Missatge de Trenta sis <trenta.sis at gmail.com> del dia dj., 5 de set.
2019 a les 10:37: