[Samba] non-default GPO from computer part not loaded

Tomáš Havlín thavlin at spel.cz
Mon Sep 2 12:50:53 UTC 2019

Hey Hey Dancers,
I have found that all my GPOs from User Configuration are working fine,
gpresult shows me all policies loaded, but it shows me, that from
Computer Configuration only default domain policy is loaded. And it is
true, because If I create a new policy with Computer Confinguration
settings, then it is not loaded but If put same settings to default
policy, it is loaded fine. How Can I fix it to make my new policies with
Computer Configuration working well?

thank you
bigBRAMBOR