[Samba] Problems with Internal DNS Samba 4

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 10:11:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

>No, you shouldn't have to, have you followed this first:
I followed, but there are instructions in this tutorial to configure
Bind9_DLZ first, as below:

   - Set up and configure the BIND9_DLZ back end. For details, see BIND9_DLZ
   Back End <https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/BIND9_DLZ_DNS_Back_End>.

> What version of Samba is this ?
Samba 4.10.7

>Yours will probably be '/var/lib/samba'
No, there aren't in my DC (I have searched with find / -name <file>).

 Will files ( "/usr/local/samba/bind-dns/named.conf" and "dns.keytab"  ) be
created after I run the command samba_upgradedns --dns-backend=BIND9_DLZ ?

Regards,

Márcio Bacci

m seg, 2 de set de 2019 às 04:38, Rowland penny via samba <