[Samba] Problems with Internal DNS Samba 4

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 22:28:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm folowing the tutorial:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/BIND9_DLZ_DNS_Back_End

But, the follows file there isn't in my DC, so can I to create it manually?

/usr/local/samba/bind-dns/named.conf file and uncomment the module for your
BIND version. For example:
dlz "AD DNS Zone" {
    # For BIND 9.10
    database "dlopen /usr/local/samba/lib/bind9/dlz_bind9_10.so";

My lib is in:

find / -name dlz_bind9_10.so
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/bind9/dlz_bind9_10.so

Regards,

Márcio Bacci