[Samba] Account constantly locking out

David Wells david_wells_77 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 30 16:23:12 UTC 2019

Good afternoon.

I'm having issues with one of the users in my samba AD (samba 4.10.8 compiled from source) which is constantly getting his account locked out. As I wrote in another message yesterday I'm trying to get debug info of the auth events but that isn't working so I just turned the whole log level up to 10 and grepping in the log files I can't find this users username except in some old entries not related to the current issue. What else could I try to debug the account lock out issue with this user?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
David Wells.