[Samba] After configured server signing, file transfer speed is very slow

VigneshDhanraj G vigneshdhanraj.g at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 06:59:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not using hardware assist for the crypto. Is any workaround need to do
for increasing speed after configured signing as mandatory?
want to configure signing as mandatory without reducing speed. Whether
need to change any configuration in smb.conf to overcome speed issue?
Interest to know why there is performance degraded when I am using server
signing as mandatory.

Please find the below details:
Samba version : 4.9.3
processor : Intel(R) Atom(TM)