[Samba] New Debian/Ubuntu packages online. 4.9.15/4.10.10

banda bassotti bandabasotti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:36:59 UTC 2019

hi Luis, on the debian buster, after the update, I realized that the
systemd recommends updating the unit files in order to change the path of
the pid files:

Oct 30 06:27:12 fs-share systemd[1]:
/lib/systemd/system/{nmbd,smbd,winbind,rpc-statd}.service:9: PIDFile=
references path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/samba/
{nmbd,smbd,winbind,rpc-statd} .pid → /run/samba/
{nmbd,smbd,winbind,rpc-statd} .pid; please update the unit file accordingly.

regards,

f.