[Samba] Wiki Page Revisions

torch casatech19 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:03:57 UTC 2019

Understand that I was trying to help others in a similar situation…in my case an WD device that had all the vfs_fruit objects built in (smb 4.3.11) but only a few parameters implemented and only in the Time Machine share, nothing in the global.  As broken as Ralph may think 4.3.11 is <smile>, my changes improved functionality & performance a lot for my Macs.  I ran many Wireshark scans to verify.  I did post it to the WD MyCloud forum, but, that is an audience limited to that device.

I will try to keep it simple ;-)

Todd