[Samba] Samba4 and Freeradius

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Oct 21 12:22:31 UTC 2019

Thats more a "free radius list" question..

But no, you better use the group checking part from/in module rlm_ldap
And yes, i "should" be possible, if you look into module winbind

All i know is results from ldap are better the winbind, but i've not tested that.
And im sure there are other users here on the list that can tell more about that.

Greetz,

Louis