[Samba] Child Domains

Joachim Lindenberg samba at lindenberg.one
Fri Oct 18 12:15:56 UTC 2019

Hello,
I think you got lots of answers w.r.t. feasibility, but none w.r.t. desirability ("Is this a good practice") 😊
I´d not do it. Your organization might relocate, or employees might switch locations. This can add a lot of unnecessary confusion for others.
What prevents you from having a single domain? Or at least structuring on a criteria that is more relevant in the long run?
Regards, Joachim