[Samba] creating user directories with default group

Stephen Atkins satkins at mdwainwright.ca
Tue Oct 15 21:56:30 UTC 2019

Hello.  I've got my AD DC working and I can login with various user
accounts and domain admin accounts.  I've got the home directory being
create when I create the user profile.  Only problem is that it creates
it with a group of "domain users" withe a permissions of rwxrwx---.  I
would like the default group be "domain admins" for every created home
dir.  Is this possible?  If not I can manually change this after wards
but it would be nice not to.

Thanks.
--
Stephen Atkins