[Samba] need to check and read ntfs acls from nfs stack, looking for libraries to do so

Aurélien Aptel aaptel at suse.com
Mon Oct 7 06:48:33 UTC 2019

"Jerrad Bieno via samba" <samba at lists.samba.org> writes:
> hoping that since ntfs acls are a standard format for smb permissions that
> there would be some sort of libraries available for dealing with them but I
> am having a hard time finding anything.

I've documented some of the behaviour of Windows NFS server not too long
ago, and have some links and ressources you might find helpful
(including basic ACL perm check in python):

https://github.com/aaptel/nfs-acl-test/

Cheers,
--
Aurélien Aptel / SUSE Labs Samba Team
GPG: 1839 CB5F 9F5B FB9B AA97  8C99 03C8 A49B 521B D5D3