[Samba] security = ads parameter not working in samba 4.9.5

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Nov 28 10:35:59 UTC 2019

Client's credentials have been revoked ..
Means the Active Directory account to which the keytab is related has been disabled, locked, expired, or deleted.

Thats the first thing that needs to be verified.

Also the bind config.
If its an DC, in global options add:

       auth-nxdomain yes;

Your DC = the Autoritive server of your domain..

( a quick look )

Greetz,

Louis