[Samba] Error while trying to manage file share

Marian Thieme marian.thieme at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 15:24:39 UTC 2019

I checked my entire setup again and again. Now I can see the my share. The
most relevant change I did (afaik - ofcourse):
- since I am using ad backend I created dedicated unix admin groups (as
recommended in the docs)
- I removed the $ from the share section/defnition ([projects$] ->
[projects])
- I changed browseable switch from 'no' to 'yes'

Iam still getting the "event viewer cannot connect..." Error. Probably this
natural, because it is a linux host.