[Samba] I can't get Win10 clients to sync time with the DC

Sonic sonicsmith at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 17:24:56 UTC 2019

It does appear that you could install and start chronyd with the -x
switch and that should work:
-x
This option disables the control of the system clock. chronyd will not
make any adjustments of the clock, but it will still track its offset
and frequency relative to the estimated true time, and be able to
operate as an NTP server. This allows chronyd to run without the
capability to adjust or set the system clock (e.g. in some
containers).