[Samba] Sometimes Roaming Profile loose rights to restart shutdown...

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Nov 14 14:18:15 UTC 2019

Ow and some might see i use different setting as shown on the wiki.

Yes, i use Everyone on the share with full control and the wiki not.
Even i have everyone, nobody (as in guests) can write as guess on the server. You still need to be domain verified due to the folder rights.

Because of the rights on /home/samba/profiles in this setup.

There are more options that work fine, but i advice to start with Everyone on share.
That simplifies a lot..
Then when everything works, you can try to tighten security even more.

Greetz,

Louis