[Samba] Roaming profile not syncing with the server

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Nov 14 12:33:07 UTC 2019

Hai,

If Adminstrator works, and the users not, then your rights setup is just incorrect.
I suggest setup as show.
[profiles]
    browseable = yes
    path = /your_path_too/profiles
    read only = no
    acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes

Restart samba
Then read :
Read : https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Roaming_Windows_User_Profiles#The_Windows_Roaming_Profile_Versions

And apply exactly as shown, that should work.

If not, show me the samba version and windows version.
And smb.conf and getfact /path_to/profiles

Greetz,

Louis