[Samba] Filesystem does not support posix ACLs

Ghassan Elrayah ghassan.elrayah at live.de
Thu Nov 14 07:59:45 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot for the reference how to make the regtest.
One last question please, if understand this correctly, the --use-ntvfs isnot available by default when installing the Debian package, so I need to compile samba with --with-ntvfs-fileserver to make the option available?

--

Beste Grüße

Ghassan Elrayah
Mail: ghassan.elrayah at live.de