[Samba] Filesystem does not support posix ACLs

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Nov 14 07:52:45 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-11-14 at 07:30 +0000, Ghassan Elrayah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get some integration tests running in CI with a
> software uses samba4 AD for authentication. So basically I would like
> spin up a build and provision a samba4 AD with some test users and
> groups non-interactively and test commits and pull requests against
> the AD.

Then --use-ntvfs and compile with --with-ntvfs-fileserver is the easy
option.

That will go away some day, then you can follow the examples from our
how we set up our selftest stuff.  run 'make testenv' and look in
st/ad_dc/lib/server.conf.

You may need --enable-developer for this to work.

Thanks for using Samba and all the best!

Andrew Bartlett