[Samba] Build some shared libraries, and building exact these libraries directly to binaries at the same time.

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 23:05:28 UTC 2019

I need that replace, winbind-client and wbclient libraries would be built
as shared ones, for what I specify
 --bundled-libraries=NONE,pytevent,roken,replace,wind,hx509,asn1,heimbase,hcrypto,krb5,gssapi,heimntlm,hdb,kdc,com_err,compile_et,asn1_compile,winbind-client,wbclient
as ./configure option.

But I need at the same time that these libraries replace, winbind-client
and wbclient would be statically linked for all other libraries/binaries
which it must be linked to, for that I may of  ourse specify
--builtin-libraries=ccan,samba-cluster-support,replace,winbind-client,wbclient.

But --builtin-libraries replaces --bundled-librariesoption and finally I
either get statically linked libraries/binaries without these shared
libraries or these shared libraries which other binaries are sharingly
linked to.
Is there combination of configure options to get and replace,
winbind-client and wbclientas shared ones and build it directly to
binariies ?