[Samba] How is the best and most correct way to rename libwbclient.so, libreplace.so, libwinbind-client.so during make samba from sources ?

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 22:04:02 UTC 2019

I make Samba from sources
I need to rename libwbclient.so, libreplace.so, libwinbind-client.so during
compiling that all Samba parst could find it and call it without errors
using new names, for example with current samba version suffix, that is:
libwbclient-41010.so, libreplace-401010.so, libwinbind-client-41010.so.
How is to do so ?
There was option --bundled-libraries-extensions in earlier Samba versions,
but it change only extension and now it is deprecated, as I see.