[Samba] Subject=Re: Mac Clients Disconnect with: source3/smbd/service.c:1050(close_cnum) closed connection to service data

torch casatech19 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:53:46 UTC 2019

Maybe…but on the link he provided to apple.stackexchange he said he was running Samba on Ubuntu servers and it appeared the issue was the Macs disconnecting from the Ubuntu servers…
I was suggesting he run testparm on those servers.

OP did not post a full smb.conf, but one showed the vfs objects in a [data] share, but various fruit: parameters in the [global] thus my “assumption” (really a question ;-)