[Samba] official package lists: the future

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue May 28 10:16:22 UTC 2019

Hai Andres,

Yes, my thoughts are same.

The output of the template.py shows.

# This file is generated by 'bootstrap/template.py --render'
So a small note here in the --render command could do that.

In that CI build, are the needed setup for  vfs_nfs4_xattr and spotlight also in there, because looks like im missing these.
I really need to learn to work with CI soon..

Now, I can change it all on git but my current problem is time, like most..
I normaly can pretty much just do what i think is needed but due some new things in our network,
my boss changed some schedules, and my complete planning for next 3 months is gone. :-(
Im also missing SambaXP now.. :-(( aarg ..

Greetz,

Louis