[Samba] GPO problem ACL permission

Epsilon Minus theepsilonminus at gmail.com
Sun May 26 19:18:32 UTC 2019

El dom., 26 may. 2019 a las 16:12, Rowland penny via samba
(<samba at lists.samba.org>) escribió:

> On 26/05/2019 19:24, Epsilon Minus via samba wrote:
> > i don't know if the problem with the command samba-tool gpo aclcheck
> > is connect with the original problem, but is necesary resolv all
> > warinings.
> >
> > I put de log level = 5 to check the report.
> >
> > this is the output:
> >

> > root at DC04:~# samba-tool gpo aclcheck
>
> Try it like this:
>
> samba-tool gpo aclcheck -UAdministrator
>
> Rowland

The output is different:

root at DC04:~# samba-tool gpo aclcheck -Uadministrator
GENSEC backend 'gssapi_spnego' registered
GENSEC backend 'gssapi_krb5' registered
GENSEC backend 'gssapi_krb5_sasl' registered
GENSEC backend 'spnego' registered
GENSEC backend 'schannel' registered
GENSEC backend 'naclrpc_as_system' registered
GENSEC backend 'sasl-EXTERNAL' registered
GENSEC backend 'ntlmssp' registered
GENSEC backend 'ntlmssp_resume_ccache' registered
GENSEC backend 'http_basic' registered
GENSEC backend 'http_ntlm' registered
GENSEC backend 'krb5' registered
GENSEC backend 'fake_gssapi_krb5' registered
resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name
_ldap._tcp.CLINICAGUEMES.COM.AR<0x0>
resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name
_ldap._tcp.CLINICAGUEMES.COM.AR<0x0>
resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
Password for [CLINICAGUEMES\administrator]:
[...]

Is suspect the message: resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for
name dc04.example.com<0x20>

But i have de same problem with GPO manage:

"The permissions for this GPO in the SYSVOL folder are inconsistent
 with those in Active Directory. It is recommended that these permissions
 be consistent. To change the SYSVOL permissions to those in Active
 Directory, click OK.
 For more information, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
 http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=20066"

Ask me if i want to resolve, if i press "yes" the sistem print "access denied"