[Samba] change password after first login in samba4.10

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Sat May 25 08:10:45 UTC 2019

On 25/05/2019 08:58, sam zand wrote:
> Sorry, Rowland.
> yes I install samba AD 4.10.3
> client to connect the samba is Windows
> command for creating the user in samba: samba-tool user create

Allow me to introduce you to the help that comes with samba-tool ;-)

If you run 'samba-tool user create --help' it will show you just what
options you can add to the command, I will not post all the output here,
it is fairly extensive. Amongst the output you will find:

   --must-change-at-next-login
                         Force password to be changed on next login

Rowland