[Samba] vfs objects

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed May 22 13:58:37 UTC 2019

Hai,

Zfsacl, i have to check, but nfs4cal is included in my builds.
Your looking for :

--with-shared-modules=idmap_rid,idmap_ad,idmap_adex,idmap_hash,idmap_ldap,idmap_tdb2,vfs_dfs_samba4,auth_samba4,vfs_nfs4acl_xattr \

Just keep in mind vfs_nfs4acl is still considered experimental.
I've no experiance yet with zfsacl, but enableing is adding : ,vfs_zfsacl  to the above line and install needed build depends.

I can look if zfsacl can be included, since im buildin 4.10.4 as we speak.

If you go here, https://apt.van-belle.nl  then you have ready to go packages.
*Note, only vfs_nfs4acl_xattr is included in the 4.10 packages i build.

Get 4.9 or 4.10 and install samba, both include vfs_nfs4acl_xattr

Or, build them yourself, add my repo, enable the sources and get them.
Then cd samba-4.../debian
Edit rules
Edit changelog, add you changes, increase the version number.

Change the line with --with-shared-modules
Save.
cd ../..
apt-get build-dep samba
apt-get source samba -b