[Samba] SRV records.

A. James Lewis james at fsck.co.uk
Sat May 18 21:43:41 UTC 2019

I'm sure the Windows admins have set up the "Sites" as required... but
when trying to resolve issues with logon, the Windows admins are
assuming that Samba doesn't support "sites" and blaming that for the
issue... so, I'm hoping someone will tell me how the client determines
the correct site, and the AD controllers in that site, and ultimately if
Samba/Winbind should support it.  Obviously also anything we might be
doing which would cause it not to work.

James