[Samba] SRV records.

A. James Lewis james at fsck.co.uk
Sat May 18 15:35:53 UTC 2019

I have control only over the Winbind client, not over the AD server...
so  I need to ask, is "sites" something set up on the AD side?... and
since you suggest that DNS impacts this, are you saying that the "sites"
parameter is encoded in the DNS values?... Do i need to ensure that the
host is querying an AD DNS directly, or will it still work if the DNS is
relayed via another local DNS server?

James