[Samba] Doman join issues

Praveen Ghimire PGhimire at sundata.com.au
Tue May 7 06:25:03 UTC 2019

Hi Rowland/Louis,

Thank you for pointing out to the correct packages list.  As it was a test box , I was able to run up a new one with the packages highlighted by Louis.

pt install samba winbind  ntp bind9 binutils ldb-tools krb5-user libnss-winbind libpam-winbind

Following the github page, I configured the box and ran the upgrade but came with the same issue. There was an error in the actual migration which I hadn’t noticed before

PANIC (pid 512): Security context active token stack underflow!

It turns out the LXC container I was using needs to run in a priviledge mode. I ran up another container and was able to run the migration.

Regards,
Praveen Ghimire