[Samba] Doman join issues

Praveen Ghimire PGhimire at sundata.com.au
Mon May 6 07:35:07 UTC 2019

Hi Rowland,

I get the same error messages even with the following smb.conf, generated by the migration process.

[global]
          workgroup = LIN
         realm = LIN.COM
         netbios name = LINSERVER01
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        log level = 4
[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/lin.com/scripts
        read only = No
[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No