[Samba] username map with “security = ads”

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu May 2 13:15:46 UTC 2019

Not tested, just brain farts ;-)

Setup a member, Allow guest access.  ( in global : guest ok = yes )
This allow local users to access the server ( not shares )

On the shares
Deny "domain users" and/or authenticated users.
Allow the local group for local users.

Not tested but technicaly is could work.
Which is almost the same as a standalone with and without user authentication.

Greetz,

Louis