[Samba] paste

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Mar 14 09:03:36 UTC 2019

Ok, i had a quick look here.

So what change in these days, you could check /var/log/dpkg.log
But i suspect a small difference in the 2 DC's.

Check on both server the configured timzones and offset.
Are both DC's pointing to the same NTP source and not a pool source?
Check if /etc/adjtime exist and check if these are set to UTC on both servers.
Run date -u && date to check it.

Set the timezones again.
ln -fs /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Berlin /etc/localtime
dpkg-reconfigure -f noninteractive tzdata

For a quick check. Run this on both server. Diff the output.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh
I've updated this a bit, shows a bit more now.

Run it and mail me a copy or better post it to the list, but it shows a lot.

Greetz,

Louis