[Samba] replication fails

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Mar 13 17:36:22 UTC 2019

Am 13.03.19 um 17:13 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger via samba:
> Am 13.03.19 um 16:53 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle:
>> Ok thats small, a dc should be rebooted within 1-2 min and 1-2 min really max for AD sync.

one more observation:

manually running this works:

root at pre01svdeb03:~# samba-tool drs replicate dc  PRE01SVDEB03
dc=blabla,dc=at  --full-sync

but the one user I created (and need) via Windows RSAT, is only visible
via wbinfo on one DC:

root at pre01svdeb03:~# wbinfo -u | grep elser
root at pre01svdeb03:~#

root at pre01svdeb02:~# wbinfo -u  | grep elser
BUERO\elser

This was the original issue: I created the user and they couldn't login
(because the other DC didn't know it yet?)

No problem removing and readding it, but for sure I'd like to get the
"more confident solution".

;-)