[Samba] (no subject)

Christian Naumer cn at brain-biotech.de
Fri Mar 1 14:05:39 UTC 2019

In one word:
DONT!

Tried it once and realmd moved the DC to the Computer OU in AD. There it
no longer is a DC and nothing worked for us...

As it is already joind you don't need realmd at all. Just configure
sssd.conf and start sssd.

However, I would not recommend that. We have since switched to winbind
as this is already running and with the sernet packages can not be
installed alongside sssd anyway.

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Research Scientist

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.de, homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Juergen Eck (Vorsitzender), Manfred Bender,
Ludger Roedder
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Ludger Mueller