[Samba] One DC cannot authenticate off of another DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jun 26 07:32:13 UTC 2019

Hai,

What is the running OS and version of samba on these servers.

Can you post some configs of these DC's ( all 3  )

/etc/hosts
/etc/resolv.conf
/etc/samba/smb.conf

And for all 3 this the keytab output.
klist -ke /var/lib/samba/private/secrets.keytab

Your also sure you servers time is not out of sync?

Greetz,

Louis