[Samba] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Kerberos and NTLMv2 authentication

eguigne at pasteur-cayenne.fr eguigne at pasteur-cayenne.fr
Wed Jun 19 01:16:45 UTC 2019

Hello,

Yes in my case, this is a Windows AD with RF2307 POSIX attributes.
Do you mean this is suitable to use winbindd only against a Samba AD
domain controller ?

I will make test tomorrow because Rowland found some errors in my domain
range gid.
This can explain why I cannot access to the share with winbindd.
(with sssd, it is possible... sssd doesn't seem to take care of domain
range ; but I get always NTLMv2 instead of Kerberos with sssd).