[Samba] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Kerberos and NTLMv2 authentication

Edouard Guigné eguigne at pasteur-cayenne.fr
Tue Jun 18 18:45:37 UTC 2019

You are using the winbind 'ad' backend according to the smb.conf you
posted earlier, have you given your AD users a uidNumber attribute
containing a unique number inside the ' 10000-14999' range ? and have
you also given 'Domain Users' a gidNumber attribute containing a number
inside the same range ?

For uid and gid, yes there are set for each user and group of the AD

Do you really want to use a different primary group for your Unix users
over Samba (when they connect to a Samba share) ?

All users  have primary group "Domain Users", so I must remove 'idmap
config MYDOMAIN : unix_primary_group = yes'

I will test it, thanks