[Samba] Roaming Profiles

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jun 18 15:08:02 UTC 2019

Hai,

I think you missed the part in the link:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Roaming_Windows_User_Profiles#The_Windows_Roaming_Profile_Versions
This part:
Setting up the Share on the Samba File Server
Using Windows ACLs
To create a share, for example, profiles for hosting the roaming profiles on a Samba file server:

Create a new share. For details, see Setting up a Share Using Windows ACLs. Set the following permissions:

Where "Setting up a Share Using Windows ACLs" links to :
Where 770 is used ;-)

But at least you are reading the wiki... So keep doing that. :-)

I'll get there, your change is ok.

Greetz,

Louis