[Samba] domain online backup

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jun 18 09:46:43 UTC 2019

In addition. ( for Rowland, you not totaly wrong )  ;-)

( thanks Tené for you question )

The  "samba-tool domain backup online"  that needs a correct user with correct rights WITHIN the AD-DB.
The  "samba-tool domain backup offline"  that needs a correct user with correct rights for the file system.

So to my understanding, here it needs to run "as root"

Greetz,

Louis