[Samba] AD home drive

Goetz, Patrick G pgoetz at math.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 14 15:57:16 UTC 2019

On 6/14/19 5:30 AM, Praveen Ghimire via samba wrote:
> Initially I deposited the line towards the bottom but then it didn't work. The line wasn't getting enough attention so it decided to creep up a bit :)

PAM configuration is very, very temperamental.  Unless you know exactly
what you're doing you'll probably lock yourself out of your system.

I suggest either taking some time to learn how PAM works or enlisting
the help of a friend who does.  Just randomly placing lines in a PAM
file is almost guaranteed not to work.