[Samba] Raise Domain functional level to 2012_R2

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Thu Jun 13 15:18:24 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am trying to raise the Domain functional level to 2012_R2 from 2008 R2
using samba-too domain raise --domain-level=DOMAIN_LEVEL command. But I
am receiving the error "ERROR: Domain function level can't be higher
than the lowest function level of a DC!". How do we actually raise the
lowest functional level to change the functional & forest level?

Samba Version is 4.10.4

--
Thanks & regards,

Anantha Raghava