[Samba] sssd not a good idea

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Wed Jun 12 15:41:11 UTC 2019

That's clearly a documentation bug. As for the samba integration, it's now
in its own guide:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/windows_integration_guide/index
(this is what I followed on 7.5/7.6 to consume realmd).
Let me open a BZ about this...

Regards,

Vincent