[Samba] problem with roaming profiles after windows 10 may 2019 upgrade

José Renato Castro Milanez jrcmilanez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:19:08 UTC 2019

Hello friends, how are you?

After Windows 10 may 2019 upgrade, roaming profiles stop working. I'm still
able to join the machine to the domain, but after logging, Windows was
unable to download the profile from the server.

I already check the SMB 1.0 protocol at Windows 10 and it´s working fine
too.

Without the may 2019 upgrade, everything is working fine.

My samba version is Samba version 3.6.23-51.el6 - Centos 6 x64.

My samba configuration is below. Share configurations are omitted.

[global]
workgroup = X
   netbios name = Y
   server string = smb-server-%v
   time server = yes
   max log size = 0
   log level = 3
   log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
   syslog = 3
   syslog only = yes
   map to guest = bad user
   security = user
   encrypt passwords = yes
   socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=65535 SO_SNDBUF=65535
   os level = 99
   domain logons = yes
   logon script = netlogon.bat
   logon path = \\%L\%U\.perfil
   name resolve order = wins lmhosts hosts bcast
   wins support = yes
   wins proxy = no
   dns proxy = yes
   dos charset = 850
   unix charset = utf8
   hide files = /desktop.ini/Desktop.ini/ntuser.ini/NTUSER.DAT/
   printcap name = cups
   load printers = yes
   printing = cups
   printcap cache time = 60