[Samba] SAMBA AD VFS:Recycle bad permissions

Tomáš Havlín thavlin at spel.cz
Mon Jun 10 07:51:01 UTC 2019

Hello
my smb.conf + working and no working ACL share folders

[global]
netbios name = FENIX
realm = PFCZ.INTRA
workgroup = PFCZ
idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
dns forwarder = 10.254.254.1

unix extensions = no
wide links = yes
follow symlinks = yes
bind interfaces only = yes
interfaces = lo eno1
max log size = 150000

[netlogon]
path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/pfcz.intra/scripts
read only = No

[sysvol]
path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
read only = No

[share] - working VFS:recycle, original share
     path = /mnt/data1/share
     read only = no

[XXX] - no working VFS:recycle, testing share
     path = /mnt/data1/XXX
     read only = no
     vfs object = recycle
     recycle:repository = .deleted