[Samba] Trust relationship error between workstation and primary domain

Dania Ramirez Moya dania181087 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 19:12:40 UTC 2019

I have SambaDC, version 4.1.7, with Debian 7.5
My smb.conf
#########################
# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = TEST
        realm = test.lcl
        netbios name = ATLANTIS
        dns forwarder = 10.0.0.8
        allow dns updates =  nonsecure
        server services = -dns
        log level = 3
        host msdfs = yes
        tls enabled = yes
        tls keyfile = /usr/local/samba/private/tls/sambaKey.pem
        tls certfile = /usr/local/samba/private/tls/sambaCert.pem
        tls cafile =
        #tls crlfile =
        #tls dh params file =
        # Auditsettings
full_audit:prefix = %u|%I|%S
full_audit:failure = connect
full_audit:success = connect disconnect opendir mkdir rmdir closedir open
close
                  read pread write pwrite sendfile rename unlink chmod
fchmod chown fchown chdir f
                                       truncate lock symlink readlink link
mknod realpath
full_audit:facility = local5
full_audit:priority = notice

[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/cecm.lcl/scripts
        read only = No
        browseable = No

[sysvol]
        read only = No
        browseable = No

[home]
        comment = para mapeo de carpetas de usuarios
        path = /salvas/samba
        read only  = no
        browseable = no
        vfs object = full_audit
[Instaladores]
        comment = para actualizaciones de antivirus
        path = /salvas/samba/actualizar
        read only  = no
        guest ok = yes
        vfs object = full_audit

My clients are workstation with windows 7 ultimate.
Best Regards