[Samba] How to fix mapping Administrator to root

adam_xu at adagene.com.cn adam_xu at adagene.com.cn
Wed Jun 5 09:18:28 UTC 2019

Hi ,

 For example. I have a share service named "IT", I want only members in the IT team can see that share, members in other team can't even see the share. Then I would do this:
remove the user "everyone"'s share permission and add "domain admins" with full control and the ad group "it",with read and write permissions in "share" tab.

Best,

yours Adam