[Samba] How to fix mapping Administrator to root

adam_xu at adagene.com.cn adam_xu at adagene.com.cn
Wed Jun 5 08:51:49 UTC 2019

Hi Rowland ,

 In some scenarios, we have hundreds of shared folders. We don't want users to see too many folders, so we configure share permissions and set "hide unreadable = yes" in smb.conf. then users can only see the folder that he or she has permissions. This is why we do something in "share" tab.

Best,

yours Adam